adettes to share their thoughts and ideas. We are a group of 6th-8th graders discovering our voice and our identity. We have a lot to say. Maybe someone out there is ready to listen!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Skinny Jeans

You might think that skinny jeans just became the latest fashion trend skyrocketing throughout your school.  Shocking to many tweens and teens, fashion comes back again and again.  There's nothing new under the sun.  The 70's had bell bottom jeans, and before long they came back in style.

Is skinny jeans a part of your wardrobe?  Do you think they're here today, and gone tomorrow?  Do you try to keep up with the latest trends in fashion? Or do you just create your own style?  Do skinny jeans say something about your personality?  Are you a cool girl because you own a pair of skinny jeans?  Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. i think skinny jeans are sometimes too tight and too big.skinny jeans are kind of like jeggins.jeggins are jean leggins.if u like skinny jeans im with u.im not syin there are out of style im sayin they r not goin to be in style for a long time.well i know that becuse,i took a fashion class in skool.my teacher said that is not a classic style its fad by amazing aliyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i do not feel that if someone wears skinny jeans they are cool.yes skinny jeans are a part of my wardrobe i wear it cause it fits me perfectly.no i do not try to keep up with the latest trends there's really no need for that.skinny jeans may not really even say anything about me expect i guess that the fact im skinny.bye with Fantastic Fatoumata

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think skinny jeans are very cute, stylish, and spunky and they look super cute on me. I have alot of skinny jeans in my wardrobe and they have become the newest fashion now,but whoever made skinny jeans GREAT JOB!!!!! Bye with Terrific Tayler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a pair of skinny jeans.I think they will be gone by the summer when thier jeans stick to them.I somtimes keep up the trends but not if they r super crazy.But for them to end up in my closet they have to go with something black which means it wil go with anything. Truthfully most of the time i make my own style.My opinion is that if u own a pair of skinny jeans it deos not make u cool.SUPERIOR SABRINA

    ReplyDelete